People transformation strategy
How to execute a senior management-level people transformation across a leading German technology company
I am very happy to showcase my over five years’ worth of leadership experience that I gained in the past twelve months, leading the consulting project with one of the leading German technology companies during my MBA at the University of Cambridge!
For my SVP-level project, I addressed how my tech company client can execute people transformation across the group.
I defined a five-stage process to implement the senior management-level people transformation at my tech client, from planning the transformation through building to sustaining changes.
1. Establish transformation team
- Build central team to plan and coordinate transformation
2. Design new org structure
- HR collaboration required to redeploy managers and employees
3. Communicate and monitor people pulse
- HR helps with communicating transformation, monitoring employee reactions and addressing concerns
4. Integrate into talent system
- Adjust and improve HR’s core talent systems for recruiting, training, people development and compensation
5. Integrate into leadership model
- HR helps to incorporate transformation concepts into leadership-competency model
Special thanks go to my technology company client and the interviewed CXOs!