Customer value strategy in process mining
How Process Mining can help my client optimize their Accounts Payable process and create value
I am very happy to showcase my over five years worth of leadership experience that I gained in the past twelve months, leading my value-based consulting project with one of the leading multinational companies during my MBA at the University of Cambridge!
For my C-level project, I addressed how Process Mining can help my multinational company client optimize the Accounts Payable process and create value.
I analysed two invoicing process inefficiencies and cash discount opportunities at my multinational client and derived three recommendations on how to resolve the invoice process inefficiencies.
1. Inefficiencies and opportunities
- Identified 70% of invoicing process inefficiencies and EUR 4m cash discount opportunities
2. Business case
- Build EUR 203m business case based on Working Capital increase, savings and productivity improvements
3. Solutions and next steps
- Recommended automation and pre-analysis solutions and next steps to resolve invoice process inefficiencies
4. Target user groups and adoption approach
- Proposed three-step approach to drive adoption across target user groups and use cases
Special thanks go to my multinational company client and the interviewed CXOs!